Bad weather? Call 929-0781 to check the status of an event that day.
to subscribe to our reminder system. We'll send you an email reminder before each of our upcoming programs and events.
Click the More Info button (if present) on an event for additional online details.
Events with a NH Humanities Council logo are sponsored by the New Hampshire Humanities Council
- April 26 - "The Vikings are Coming" - Program for the whole family; learn about Viking food, culture, family life. Demonstrations and fun for all ages; Noon - 3PM; Tuck Museum
- May 17 - Hampton Center Walking Tour - $10; limit 20; reservation requested; 929-0781
- May 18 - "Cameos of John G. Whittier's Women" - learn about the interesting women in this famous poet's life; Congregational Church; 3PM; light refreshments; Elly Becotte coordinator
- June 20 - "The Mark of Goody Cole" ; 7PM; Tuck Museum; Cheryl Lassiter coordinator
- August 30 - Pig Roast
- September 7 - "American Civil War through Folksong" - Marek Bennett & Woody Pringle; 2PM - Tuck Museum
- September 14 - Fall Walking Tour - $10, limit 20; reservation requested
- October 11 - Tavern Tour - Victorian style; 1880s; More information to come!
- October 19 - Annual Meeting - Tuck Museum; time TBD
- November TBD - Hampton local history authors - Tuck Museum; date TBD
- December 7 - Holiday Open House