Bad weather? Call 929-0781 to check the status of an event that day.
to subscribe to our reminder system. We'll send you an email reminder before each of our upcoming programs and events.
Click the More Info button (if present) on an event for additional online details.
Events with a NH Humanities Council logo are sponsored by the New Hampshire Humanities Council
- August 30 - Pig Roast - Tuck Museum grounds; noon - 2:30
- September 7 - "Rally 'Round the Flag: The American Civil War through Folksong" - Marek Bennett & Woody Pringle; 2PM - Tuck Museum
- September 14 - "Harvest Ramble and Repast" Fall Walking Tour - $10, limit 20; reservation requested; 1PM.
The tour starts at the museum, walks the ring, and then back to the barn for a herb wreath demonstration; then we harvest the garden and have apple pie.
- October 11 - Tavern Tour - Victorian style; 1880s; More information to come!
- October 19 - Annual Meeting and program; Tuck Museum; time TBD.
"Tuck Museum Collection Backstories from our Volunteers" – Volunteers pick a favorite object and talk about it.
- November 2 – Pretty Halcyon Days: On the Beach with Ogden Nash; Pontine Theatre, 2PM; Masonic Lodge Tide Mill Rd.; free and open to the public; sponsored by the NH Humanities Council
- November 11 – HHS History Book Discussion Group – led by Barbara Tosiano; 7PM; Tuck Museum;
Book Selection: Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand; Free and open to the public. Sign-up requested.
- December 7 - Holiday Open House